The Ultimate Cold-Brewed Ice Coffee
- 2 quarts cold water (preferably filtered)
- 1.5 cups of coarsely ground Vermont Coffee Co. DARK
- Put the coarse-ground coffee in the bottom of a 2-quart pitcher or jar.
- Fill the pitcher or jar with filtered cold water and gently stir to wet the grounds.
- Leave undisturbed on your counter for 12 to 24 hours.
- Using a fine mesh strainer, pour the coffee through the strainer into a clean pitcher. (If you wish a finer strain you can place cheesecloth or a paper towel inside the strainer.)
- Store the iced coffee in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Vermont Life Magazine http://vermontlife.com/