As we start of 2015 and reflect on the year past, we took a look at what Vermont Life Digital stories were viewed the most in 2014.
Many of our popular stories came to us via our Vermont Life Pitch Night events, which we held in collaboration with the Vermont Office of the Creative Economy. Over several months, we listened to Vermonters tell their stories in White River Junction, Brattleboro, Springfield, Montpelier and Bellows Falls. We heard from creative entrepreneurs from various sectors, including tech, renewable energy, automotive, the arts, real estate, retail, social services and more. Thanks to these pitch nights, we were introduced to many Vermonters who we might not otherwise have met. Hearing their stories of pursuing their dream − and why they do it in Vermont − led to some of the most-read stories you’ll find listed below.
Did you have a favorite Vermont Life story from 2014? Email us and let us know, or join the discussion on Facebook.
1. The Ideal Setting, Autumn 2014
2. The Five & Dime Dilemma, Summer 2014
3. Face Book, Spring 2014
4. Food & Drink, Summer 2014
5. Rising in the East, Autumn 2014
6. The Arts, Spring 2014
7. Inside VL, Building Dreams, Spring 2014
8. The Same Wavelength, Spring 2014
9. Bricks and Ardor, Spring 2014
10. Inside VL, The Power of Food, Summer 2014