Vermont Life and several of our partners invite you to celebrate winter with us on Tuesday, Jan. 8 at Skirack in Burlington!
Please join us from 5 to 7 p.m. for a fun-filled evening of fabulous food, excellent beer, prizes and more! We’ll be celebrating our Winter issue with Long Trail Brewing, Leunig’s Bistro, Hotel Vermont, Vermont Sports magazine, Prevent Child Abuse Vermont, and of course, our host Skirack.
- Long Trail will sample its all-star portfolio: Long Trail, Otter Creek, Wolaver’s and Shed, as well as raffle off lunches for two at the Long Trail welcome center in West Bridgewater and the Otter Creek welcome center in Middlebury.
- Leunig’s Bistro will sample hot hors d’oeuvres and raffle off a three-course dinner for two. Plus, meet chef Donnell Collins!
- Skirack will host a special sale — all Ibex clothing and Darn Tough socks are 30 percent off! Plus, literally all winter gear and clothing store-wide will be on sale! Skirack will raffle an Atlas snowshoe package (poles, gaiters and snowshoes) with three passes to Trapps Family Lodge or Craftsbury Nordic Centers; and an Ibex Shak-Lite Merino Wool top; two pairs of Darn Tough socks; and two pairs of tickets to this year’s Banff Film Festival at the University of Vermont, Jan. 25–26.
- Hotel Vermont will raffle an overnight stay at this new luxury Burlington hotel. Deluxe king room, plus dinner for two; plus five Hotel Vermont Ice Bar scarves; two tickets to the Hotel Vermont Ice Bar.
- Vermont Life will give away free copies of our winter issue to the first 250, plus meet Editor Mary Hegarty Nowlan! We’ll be raffling off a super pack of Vermont Life calendars.
- Vermont Sports will bring free copies of the magazine and will be raffling off an ENO camping hammock.
- Prevent Child Abuse Vermont will sell KIDPINS as a fundraiser.
Skirack is located at 85 Main St., Burlington. Click here for a Google map.